From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView 7.1 Student Edition Download Link

Hi,

i am trying to get the LabView 7.1 Student Edition - filed the Form - and didn't received any response

any help pleas

Thanks,

Yoram
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(8,520 Views)
Unless they changed the procedure, NI sends you a CD with LabVIEW on it (which takes at least a month), and you download the NXT Toolkit.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(8,508 Views)

Hi there

There must be a way for us to download the LabVIEW 7.1: Student. I am residing in South Africa and I don't think any disk will arrive here. The postal system is just not reliable. Even Amazon don't want to ship here. Perhaps someone could help me with a link to download the file from.

All I need to do is use the application to update the firmware from 1.01 to 1.05. Perhaps there is another way, but it seems that I can only do it from the LabView software.

Regards

Darrel

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(7,729 Views)

You don't need LabVIEW to update the NXT firmware. In fact, I think it would be difficult to do in LabVIEW.

It's much easier to do that from inside NXT-G.  I don't have NXT-G on this computer, but one of the tabs at the top has a drop down menu that contains Update Firmware.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(7,720 Views)