LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABview NXT inputs stopped working

Long story short, I change firmware from 1.21 to RobotC compatible, but RobotC does not work on Mac so I changed the firmware back to 1.05 (couldnt find 1.21 for download or a way to install).

I thought everything was find until I tried to use basic inputs, even something like the NXT Button input fails to work properly. For example I set up a .vi to display "_P_P_P" when the main button was pressed and "R_R_R_" when released. As a result, regardless of pressing it, I get [u]RPRPRP[/u] (more or less) on the display.

If anyone knows how I could get the firmware 1.21 which I think I really need for the FTC competition, please let me know.

Your time and help is much appreciated. A team is counting on me and as lead programmer I feel like I am failing. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,652 Views)
My guess is that your sensors are probably working fine and there's just a small flaw in your programming logic. Did you remember in your program to clear the NXT display between the time you display the P string and when you display the R string? This is a common mistake.
------
James Blair
NI R&D
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,622 Views)