LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to make a car that follows a black line and ends at a red or green square, but then it would start another car that would go around and end at a red or green square. How do I make a flowchart that would help me better understand it?

I have to make a car that would go around half way and then stop at a green or red square. Then I have to blue tooth to another car that would go around and stop at a red or green square. I need help with making a flowchart that would show the program. So far I want to use the light sensor and the color sensor,but that's is all I have. What I ahve for the beggining is start then move forward.... that's it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,129 Views)

Hi duckiedok,

It sounds like you almost have the logic thought out for the flowchart that you are trying to create. I always find that creating a flowchart starts with an explanation of the process and you have already done so above.

Now we just need to take your explanation above and divide it into discreet steps for your overall application. Let’s look at the next steps for your project. Now that your car is moving forward do we need to make any decisions based on any of our sensors?

Sam Burhans
Senior Product Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,085 Views)