From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control the NXT using the motor control panel, with Bluetooth.

Hi, does anyone know how to control the NXT robot using bluetooth. I know there is a motor panel where you can switch between motors A, B, and C. and you use the mouse to control the robot on LabView. Does anyone know where that panel is. I know it is on the C: drive. I really hope someone can help me.

kbgoro

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,524 Views)
I'm not aware of any such fuction within LabVIEW.  There are lots of other programs, like Bricxx that allow you to do this.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,497 Views)
Yes, there is!!! I did it before. You use the mouse to move the dot around and it moves the NXT depending on which motor it corresponds to!!!! Come on!!! I thought you guys are experts.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,489 Views)

Hi! You are probably refering to one of the examples that ships with LabVIEW Mindstorms Toolkit. Check the following folder

..\LabVIEW x.x\examples\NXTToolkit\Direct Commands

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,475 Views)
yeah, just go to cdrive, program files, national instruments, labview 7.1, examples, nxt toolkit, direct commands. The file is in the direct commands folder.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(7,205 Views)