LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I load the NXT section into my LabVIEW help?

I am using a copy of LabVIEW Education Edition, but when I loaded LabVIEW Help, I noticed that it did not have any files for the NXT.  I assume that these are available from NI for download, but the Help files don't make it clear how to do that.  Solution anyone?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,590 Views)

try going to Help : NXT Module Help  in the menu bar

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,588 Views)

I didn't state my problem clearly enough.  

I did open the LabVIEW Help section, in all its glory, with its hundreds of pages of instructions (I would guess) on how to do every conceivable LabVIEW function EXCEPT run a Mindstorms NXT robot.  When I looked in the Index or Searched Help for "light sensor calibration" or "Mindstorms" or even "NXT," there were no entries???

So, I am guessing that there are other sections of LabVIEW Help that are available from NI and that can be downloaded and installed in my Help section, and I was wondering how to do that.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,586 Views)

Actually help files are not available as a seperate download because they are always included with the products that they document.

Anyway, dont go into the normal labview help section, instead you want NXT Module Help below it. (see the attached picture). If you don't see the option for "NXT Module Help" than there was a problem during your installation.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,578 Views)