From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating New Blocks for LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT

I want to make a BLOCK that is importable into Lego NXT-G language. 

I am following the various tutorials for making NXT-G blocks, but they have not been updated since 2007 (labview 7.1)

I have installed the LabVIEW LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT Module for LabView 2011.

I cannot find the NXT Block Wizard in LabView 2011.

--------------------

How do I use LabView 2011 to create a Block that runs in the NXT-G language?

**not creating an executable in LabView and loading/running it on NXT directly.

**do create an extension to the NXT-G language aka new NXT Block, using the NXT Block Wizard.

How do I get to the NXT Block Wizard (using LabView 2011 with the installed Mindstorms NXT Module)?

It does not appear in the menus

Thanks Much,

Need this for a student presentation I am supposed to make on Friday!!

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 45
(8,136 Views)

If anyone knows another way to solve this "motordistanceproblem" I would be greatful. In the offline programming of the NXT there is a VI called "Motordistance". That is the function I´m after for the online programming.

Enjoy high quality http://www.sutradvd.ca/true-blood-season-5-dvd-boxset-free-shipping-p-2092.html True Blood Season 5 DVD and fast delivery.

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 45
(8,090 Views)

I would be greatful. In the offline programming of the NXT there is a VI called "Motordistance". That is the function I´m after for the online programming.

(8,090 Views)

Thanks !!!! 😄

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 45
(7,659 Views)

Hello,

I would like to create a new block for Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0.

I understand only Labview version 7.1.1 with NXT toolkit can be used for this purpose.

But I can not find where to download this NXT toolkit!

Could you help me?

Thank you,

Tom   

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 45
(5,399 Views)