From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 NXT radio remote control

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello everyone: smileyhappy:, that I already have been trying for more than six hours to create a kind of car remote control (transmitter as remote NXT and NXT receiver as car) finally you comrpis, I am forced to do everything in labview which leads me to you, I now had no difficulty with the program on the remote, but I am trying to go crazy for the receiver program, my state machine I have the impression that Obie it me not, I'm avaialble 16H/24 if someone can help me it will be just fantastic: smileywink:,
I put at your disposal my diagram 2 and diagram transmitter receptors

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(7,221 Views)

up        Cat Happy

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(7,191 Views)

Sorry, I don't have the NXT toolkit, but just looking at your code for 10 seconds, you have two different version of the state enum that are not really compatible (look for the red coecion to at the left shift register).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(7,168 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author stealfire34

oky i try change this look this now VI

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(7,164 Views)

need help

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(6,994 Views)

There are multiple issues with your code. It is not clear to me how you are sending the messages. In the tourner à gauche case, I doubt you want to wire the state enum into the power input. Why are you wiring the message from mailbox 2 into the line input of the drawing VI? I assume you want to wire it into the number input.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(6,989 Views)

i wire the state enum into the power input. for control this speed of engine i mean if i send 30 the engine need to go 30 not a 100 that why i wire that

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(6,986 Views)

The value of the state enum is 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4. Not 30. See the values by choosing Edit Items... in the right-click menu.  

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(6,983 Views)

look at this screenshot, 

Avancer mean move forward 😉

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(6,977 Views)