cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xy graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

how can I make XY Graph with LV Web UI builder ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(9,972 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author witwit65

In the cluster palette, you will find a Bundle Point function.

Use it to create the Point datatype.

Use Build Array to create an array of points.

Wire the array of points to the graph terminal.

Thanks,

Ram Kudukoli.

Message 2 of 6
(9,933 Views)

[EDIT: Looks like I was beat to the punch...]

Hi witwit65,

To create an XY Graph in LV Web UI Builder you will use a normal Graph from the palette.  To create the XY data use the Bundle Point function in the Cluster palette to wire in your X and Y data for each point.  Then build an array from those points.  When wired to a graph, the graph will become an XY Graph.  It will look like this:

Jared S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
Message 3 of 6
(9,929 Views)

Thank you very much !

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(9,912 Views)

In the Web UI builder, this doesn't seem to work. I use the bundle point function as shown, but when I add the "Build Array" function, the program won't run without two inputs (the input from the build point works). It seems in this example that you have only one input in the build array function. Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(8,658 Views)

Could you post a screenshot of the code that isn't working for you?

Jared's example above shows one way to use an XY Graph in UI Builder. That example does not use Build Array - each iteration of the For Loop computes one point, which are combined into an array of points with the auto indexing tunnel.

You might use Build Array if you have multiple literal / constant points that you want to combine into one single point array, like the following:

UIB_XYGraph.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(8,649 Views)