cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem data dashboard for labview

hello all

please i have problem with data dashboard  for labview  in ipad 2 IOS 7

in last version it's ok no problem but in version 2.2

with boolean data type and string .Does not work.

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(10,940 Views)

Hi Azou,

Can you be more specific about what does not work with the boolean and string data type?  Are you unable to add them to the dashboard?  Are you unable to connect them to a web service or to a shared variable?  Do you get an error with the yellow bang?  Do you see nothing etc?

Thanks!

KiraT

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(10,936 Views)

Hi Kira_T

i create a boolean control and wiring with a boolean variable to share with data dashboard led indicator.

and create Random Number (0-1) wiring with DBL variable .ok

here problem !

when i press run button In both devices(ipad and pc) Random N works well. but boolean control i need to control led .

but does not work.Although the Random N works.

notice :
I tried this problem in two ipad

first : ios 7

the second : ios 6.1.3

data dashboard for labview 2.2

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(10,929 Views)

Hey Azou,

I am assuming that you are using shared variables to connect, is that correct? 

If so, are you able to see the shared varaibles in NI Distributed System Manager and are they updating properly there? 

When you say it does not work, do you mean that the values do not update or that you get the yellow exclaimation point that you are not able to connect?  Or are you not able to see the variable as an option to connect to? 

Thanks,

KiraT

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(10,923 Views)

thank you for your help

I will return shortly
I think I found the solution

wait 15 m please.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(10,918 Views)

yes it's ok .....

thank you

My problem has been solved

What was happening ?

Data were drawn on the device can not be quickly captured the whole
I got to include a timer 10 us enough to solve the problem and because it works well.

Thank you for helping me

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(10,910 Views)

hi, everybody I have a problem about it..When I want to run () in my computer, show me this windows. Could Anyone tell me why happen it, please?..Thanks a lot. Forgive me if my english is bad, I don't speak english very well.Labview.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(10,333 Views)

DAV01, 

I enourage you to create a new thread in the LabVIEW forum for this question as it does not relate to Data Dashboard or the previous question in this thread. 

Mark
NI App Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(10,324 Views)

Yes me to getting problem when connectiong to android. It shows error "couldn't connect enter ther valid server address"

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(9,850 Views)

This problem is almost certainly an issue with your network configuration. You need to ensure that your mobile device running Data Dashboard is able to connect to your LabVIEW server's IP, and that the correct ports are open both on the server and possibly on your router. See this troubleshooting document. The first thing I usually do is use a ping tool (you can get a ping app for either Android or iOS) and see if your mobile device can even reach your computer. If it can't then that's a networking problem, not a Data Dashboard problem.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(9,842 Views)