From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my project doesn't show the numeric?

I'm new to this software. I want to do a weather station using it. I found a weather monitor project in labview webservice example. And I build & deploy it. It can be seen in browser, showing the temperature, wind direction, humidity. But when I import it as a webservice in ui builder, all the parameter can't be shown. I'm wondering why.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,119 Views)

Hello,

Simply building a working web service does not allow you to see it in the Web UI Builder interface, you must first configure the interface to know how the web service is communicating.  Take a look at this help file.  Make sure your web service meets the requirements listed on the page; you may need to reconfigure some of the settings, and if you do, then be sure to rebuild the web service.  After ensuring your web service meets those specs, then follow the five steps on that document.  These steps instruct you how to set up the Web UI Builder to interface with your web service.  After you've configured the web service and the UI builder, you should be good to go.

If you have more problems, then I highly recommend browsing the Web UI Builder Help.  There is a lot of useful information in there.

Patrick
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,108 Views)