From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Labview Technical Data Cloud (TDC)

Solved!
Go to solution

guys i wanted to use the labVIEW Technical Data cloud (TDC) feature and i have tried getting it... but cant find the correct module or the method to get it for my labview 2011 version.. any help or suggestions on what needs to be done upload vi's and projects to cloud and how to access this feature..
thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(9,784 Views)

metu21,

I think you might have different expectations for the NI Technical Data Cloud then what is available. There is not an ability to store VIs or projects in the cloud. TDC is used to write data to the cloud. Essientially you replace File I/O API on your block diagram with a new TDC API and instead of writing files to your local drive they get written to the cloud. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 6
(9,774 Views)

G-Money,

Thank you for explaining it out. Could you tell me how can i access the TDC api??

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(9,756 Views)

If you click the TDC page that I linked earlier, there is a "Request Access" button in the bottom left corner.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(9,752 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author metu21

G-Money,

Got it sir. thank you soo much.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(9,745 Views)

The Technical Data Cloud (TDC) seems to have been removed.  Is NI not supporting this anymore?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(8,273 Views)