From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Builder

Hi

I started to use UI Builder a year ago and found it quite useful. However, when I tried to buy a license I was told by NI that I could not - something to do with it not being released yet. So I stopped using it and developed using something else. I now have another project that might benefit from UI builder. Can you guys update me on what state the UI Builder is in? Is it stable and good enough to include in a product? Have you been able to buy a license?

many thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,111 Views)

Hi Phil,

The LabVIEW web UI builder is now availbale for purchase as an 'Early access Release' . This means that it is aimed at early adopters and there are a ferw caveats that you need to be aware of. You can find out why this is categorised as an early access release by referring to the 'Why is LabVIEW Web UI Builder considered an "Early Access Release"?'  following document:

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/11604/en/

The document also has information on purchasing a license for standalone web applications whcih you might find useful.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks and Regards,
Supreeth.K

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,093 Views)

Supreeth.K

Thanks for taking time to reply. I will follow your link

Thanks

Phil...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3