LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a date selector control available in Web UI builder?

Solved!
Go to solution

I am looking for a date selector control to be used in Web UI builder.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,415 Views)

Hi,

Are you talking about a way to get the current date or some sort of drop down list to pick a specific date? I have not seen either available in WebUI Builder but you could create it in LabVIEW, publish as a web service, and read the web service in WebUI Builder.

Regards,

Greg H.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(7,405 Views)

I am looking for a drop down to select a date like "start date" and "end date" for a process.  Is there a nice looking date selector or calendar for selecting a date?  Published as a web service would the date be a string or numeric?  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(7,402 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Ken_Jones

Hi,

If you are trying to select the date, then using the web services isn't going to be much help unless there are only certain dates which can be selected. Are you looking for something similar to the Departure and Arrival Dates on airline websites?

Regards,

Greg H.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 4 of 6
(7,390 Views)

Hi Greg,

That would be an acceptable solution.  I'll work with the drop down ring.

Thank you

Ken

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,385 Views)

Ken,

The drop down ring will definitely allow you to select dates, but only dates you predefine in the drop down.  As long as you do not need to be able to select any date, this should work.

Regards,

Greg H.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(7,379 Views)