From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing Data Dashboard for LabVIEW

dashboard labview is working or samsung galaxys2?thank you po this is my email..mjbaugan@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 59
(3,771 Views)

Hey if you want more visibility on your issue I recommend creating a new thread and giving more details on that new thread.

Paolo F.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 59
(3,740 Views)

may i ask if galaxys2 is capable of using the data dash board...we need a display ung boolean....so we need to use this application..thank you

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 59
(3,722 Views)

The Galaxy S2 phone should be able to run Data Dashboard 1.0. The link to all our app store downloads is here: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-19387

Note that Data Dashboard 1.0 will only show indicators, not controls (so you get read-only access to your data, you can't change the values). But to just display a boolean or other simple data types, it will handle that fine.

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 59
(3,711 Views)

Hi, can I use data dashoboard to read the ipod's accelerometer and send the values to a VI? 

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 59
(3,640 Views)

Hello geherz,

The LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard board is for questions related to Data Dashboard, not just this thread. You will get more visibility to your question and others will more easily benefit from your question if in the future you start a new thread for each question you have.

Unfortunately, at this time, Data Dashboard Mobile (the version for the iPhone, and which you are probably running on your iPod) does not support sending sensor values to a network shared variable or web service.

Grant M.
Senior Software Engineer | LabVIEW Tablets | National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 59
(3,630 Views)

The Dashboard with shared variables works fine.

Are there more controls (joystick) and indicators (image) planned for the future? Would be nice for robot control in a educational environment.

Regards...

Wijnand

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 59
(3,541 Views)

good job. Iim studying on it.

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 59
(3,418 Views)

Actually, WebPager allows any number of controls/indicators and of any look and feel... It also solves many other problems of Data Dashboard.

=========================
Igor Titov, ex-CLA
ex-Labicom.net, ex-CERN, etc.
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 59
(3,263 Views)