LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

traité une image par matlab script sur Labview

Hi thanks for your reply. I have done that already. There was no reply. I thought this was similar to my problem. My problem is that, i need to call a .m file from matlab to labview. In that .m file I need to read a Image which I wasnot able to do so. could you please help me with this.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(6,784 Views)

Hi !!

firstly i suggest to delete the instructions clear all and close all from Mathscript node because you enter your variable before the "clear all" so you clear all the variables in the mathscript and then its gives you an error of the variable  no existing . ok try this and if there is other problem send us your program and we will try to help !!

good luck

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(6,776 Views)

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have taken out  clear all and close all from mathscript in mathscript node.(We can see errors when user functions are used in the mathscript). But I wasn't able to read image even though when I had converted the image into 2 dimensional array. Here I am attaching my file. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(6,768 Views)

Hello,

Iam working on GUI on Labview and also MATLAB image processing. I want to integrate a MATLAB image on real time basis in Labview. Through MathScrpit iam able to do it but then the image is popping up as a result. I want the image to be integrated in my GUI. Please guide me in this area.. Waiting for help..

Have a good day!!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(6,614 Views)

UC123 wrote:

Iam working on GUI on Labview and also MATLAB image processing. I want to integrate a MATLAB image on real time basis in Labview. Through MathScrpit iam able to do it but then the image is popping up as a result. I want the image to be integrated in my GUI. Please guide me in this area.. Waiting for help..

This looks like a new problem and you should have started a new thread. Can you show us some simplified code?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(6,609 Views)

It can be any code which produces image as ouput. Right now iam working on a dummy matlab program. My LabVIEW GUI is divided into half, it shows two windows, One will show the live camera and the other will show the matlab image produced by image processing in GUI. iam done with the fetching of live camera, and exactly on its right i need to place my matlab window.

Help required!

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(6,601 Views)

Hello..

I read your replies about matlab script node for images. I am a beginner for labview and myrio. I want to use matlab script node for manipulations of image,and I want to dump the code in myrio kit and see the result.I am facing the problem as during dumping the code,the error pops up as matlab script node not supported by myrio.Can u help me regarding this?

Thank you

Regards,

Purva 

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(4,328 Views)

Hi Purvap,

The Script Node itself calls MATLAB® software to execute the script. The myRIO is a Real-Time target, so you cannot install MATLAB® on it, and therefore cannot execute the Script Node. This is likely why you are receiving the error. Try using the LabVIEW MathScript RT Module instead!

http://www.ni.com/labview/mathscript/

Also, it looks like you had already been addressing this issue on another forum thread. Perhaps continue to post there as well!

Best regards,

Ross S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(4,314 Views)

Thanks a lot DaSage. I will try using Mathscript RT module 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(4,295 Views)