LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fminsearch ?

Hello ALL,

I used Matlab code for preform calculus and i will tried to convert this code under Labview. However, the function is not supporting on real time Labview...

What is the procedure for build a dll of fminsearch.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(8,152 Views)

I am not sure why you posted this in the mathscript forum, unless you actually want to use mathscript for this (which runs on real time systems)

fminsearch is the legacy name of fmin_pattern. Have you tried it?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(8,144 Views)

Hello,

Mathscript RT is for using .m file in LabVIEW. If you want to know how to create a DLL from Matlab, you'd better ask on Mathworks forum.

Regards,

Mathieu P. | Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
National Instruments France

Journées techniques : des fondamentaux aux dernières technologies pour la mesure et le contrôle/comm...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(8,127 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

I tried fmin_pattern as well, i configure mathscript perfectly with the direct folders, but the different function include inside fmin_pattern are not supported...

I precise the direct folders of Matlab, I load under Mathscript fmin_pattern, to convert matlab script into labview script. I think i tried all solution... I read on the Ni forum

that somebody convert this function in a dll.. But i don't know how ?

My Matlab .m are loud and only this part of code is allready blocked..

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(8,123 Views)

@Arthurius wrote:

My Matlab .m are loud and only this part of code is allready blocked..

What does this sentence mean?

Message 5 of 6
(8,118 Views)

I'm trying to port some code from Matlab to MathScript. Matlab code uses "fminsearch." Mathscript replaced with "fmin_pattern." I don't see any place to pass other variables with this function. It can be done in " fminsearch." That's one issue. The other is when I tried the example code shown on the bottom of the "fmin_pattern (MathScript RT Module Function) page on zone.ni.com, I get an error with "function f = myfun(x)." Why doesn't NI's example code work?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,902 Views)