LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 1047 LabVIEW: LabVIEW failed to send variable to the script server. Server:""

Hello,

I have been some running MATLAB scripts in LabVIEW for two years and this past week I am getting a new error.

error 1047 LabVIEW:  LabVIEW failed to send variable to the script server. Server:""

The script works in MATLAB and the MATLAB command window that opens as the MATLAB script node runs. It just does not work when running the VI that contains the MATLAB script node. I have made it work by loading in the variable that is the output of one of my MATLAB functions and commenting out the MATLAB function, then commenting out the load command and uncommenting the my MATLAB function again. I also have seen where it will sometimes work on the first try then not work after that.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

-JEprime

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(9,185 Views)

Hello JEprime,

The following documents may be helpful:

KnowledgeBase 2VNDL65Z: Why Do I Get Error 1047 When Trying to Use The MATLAB® Script Node in LabVIEW?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/2B3FF46C8512C4F786256CF30071BE53?OpenDocument

KnowledgeBase 3YL9KFHV: Calling a VI with a MATLAB script node by reference

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/12996CAE3150E4318625719500562672?OpenDocument

Due to the behavior you are describing (the call works the first time), I would suspect that the second link (3YL9KFHV) is more relevant.  If the steps outlined in that KnowledgeBase do not resolve the problem, please let me know, and include any and all information that you believe is relevant to the issue in your post, including the software versions being used and what sort of operation you are attempting to perform when you see this error.  Any information on how this particular script differs from the applications you have built successfully in the past would also be helpful.

Regards,

Tom L.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(9,167 Views)