From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

echo cancellation using deconvolution

Hi! I have a signal with echo y(t)=x(t)+a*x(t-τ).

I need to remove the echo usign deconvolution, so rewriting this equation

y(nΔ)=x(nΔ)*(δ[nΔ]-aδ[(n-N)Δ])=x(nΔ)*h(nΔ)

Where Δ is the delay time and a is the amplitude of the echo. Then x=deconv(y,h)

Please, how I can do it on the mathscript node?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,917 Views)

Have you checked out this? http://www.ni.com/white-paper/7572/en/

I not entirely familiar with the MathScript Module, but that should be good start. (Also a couple developer links at the bottom.)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,879 Views)

Hola master45,

I notice some similar forums opened by you for the same inquiry. I suggest continuing the conversation here, so we can help you more effectively following your questions about this application.

Help with mean filtering and noise reduction with MathscriptNoise reduction using mean filtering with mathscript hybrid programmingcancelación de eco usando deconvolución y mathscript.

Try to navigate the forums' topics and post your question in just one thread Smiley Happy

You can find the deconv function under the polynomials class of the MathScript functions. I suggest checking how it works so you can implement it in your solution. Also, if you can be more specific in the step you're having trouble with it, can be easier for the community to help you out.

Keep us updated. Kind regards!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,872 Views)