From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't edit mathscript node

Created a VI that uses a MathScript Node. Need to change code in said MathScript Node. I cannot do this because I am not allowed to edit the MathScript Node. Why is this a feature of the MathScript Node? Am I missing some understanding of the functionality of the MathScript Node? I cannot even add or delete inputs or outputs to the Node. Write clicking does nothing. Double left clicking only highlighs the entire Node to be moved around the Block Diagram. That is the only thing I am allowed to do to the MathScript Node; move it around the Block Diagram.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,260 Views)

Most likely you don't have Mathscript installed on the system you are currently using. Where did you create the VI?

If you think the problem is something else, please attach the VI so we can have a look.

(to be take more seriously, I recommend you change your user name).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,256 Views)
Reported to moderator
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,242 Views)

So what is there to be reported to the moderator?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,762 Views)

@mikeporter wrote:

So what is there to be reported to the moderator?

My guess is that there was a spam posts that got removed by the moderator. The above comment should have been removed with it to avoid confusion. 😉

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,755 Views)