LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irrelevant Mathscript error -20033

Hi there,

I am trying to make some code work with MathScript RT in LabView 2012, but I keep getting an error -20033 (see screenshot below) for an irrelevant line of code.

The line MathScript complains about (line 45) is the following:

percentLast = floor(max(levelPercent));

This error does not make any sense for that line (levelPercent is a 1D array), and no line above or below corresponds to that error either.

If I comment out the offending line, I get the same error for another completely unrelated line.

Also note that the very same code works well with MATLAB.

Is there a known bug in MathScript that could create this behavior? If yes, is there a way to work around it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Olivier H.

mathscript error -20033.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,052 Views)

Hi,

The error code should be returned from filter design functions. Do you call any filter design functions before line 45?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,035 Views)

Actually, I could trace this error to a call to resample() at another unrelated location (and different .m file) in the code. I found it by basically commenting out one line at a time until the error disappeared. It looks like error reporting needs some work in Mathscript.

Olivier

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,016 Views)

Hi,

Is it possible for you to post the code to call resample()? resample() might throw this error if it fails to design a filter.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,010 Views)