From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irrelevant Mathscript error -20033

Hi there,

I am trying to make some code work with MathScript RT in LabView 2012, but I keep getting an error -20033 (see screenshot below) for an irrelevant line of code.

The line MathScript complains about (line 45) is the following:

percentLast = floor(max(levelPercent));

This error does not make any sense for that line (levelPercent is a 1D array), and no line above or below corresponds to that error either.

If I comment out the offending line, I get the same error for another completely unrelated line.

Also note that the very same code works well with MATLAB.

Is there a known bug in MathScript that could create this behavior? If yes, is there a way to work around it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Olivier H.

mathscript error -20033.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,049 Views)

Hi,

The error code should be returned from filter design functions. Do you call any filter design functions before line 45?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,032 Views)

Actually, I could trace this error to a call to resample() at another unrelated location (and different .m file) in the code. I found it by basically commenting out one line at a time until the error disappeared. It looks like error reporting needs some work in Mathscript.

Olivier

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,013 Views)

Hi,

Is it possible for you to post the code to call resample()? resample() might throw this error if it fails to design a filter.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,007 Views)