LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All rows in the script go gray

Hi

I have tried to use some custom defined matlab code in labview but I'm not having success. I downloaded the mathscript elements (for now I'm in evaluation mode), insert the math script nod in my project, add all the path I need both in the math script property and in the mathscript window, I check that all the function were supported, so finally I pasted the function that I want to use, insert all the input and output terminal set the name. The node recognized my function by painting it violet and so I think that everything was Ok but when I leave the script window all the code inside became gray I'm unable to set the data type of the output (even if I try to set it manually) and the labview program don't run 😞

anyone know why? Thanks a lot for the help

I have labview 2012 sp1 and matlab 2011b

have a nice day

Amos

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(7,007 Views)

Hi Amos,

I'm unable to run the example you posted. There is no Matlab Code inside the Mathscript Node. You could try to follow the guide lines in this document.

Hope that this helps you.

Best Regards

Cla_CUP

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,997 Views)

@Cla_Cup wrote:

I'm unable to run the example you posted. There is no Matlab Code inside the Mathscript Node. You could try to follow the guide lines in this document.

The following "code" is in the mathscript window (sorry, I am not familiar with enough with mathscript to understand this ;)):

%questo é la funzione che chiama il simulatore 🙂
[inizO,time,temper,PGV,QGV,Pc,Cr,rv,rai,rpi,ram,rpm,ras,rps,acc,rc,ATP,Ca,NOE,Util1,Util2,Tau]=passa(inizI,timeI,t,emato,PO2,PCO2,Qmed,Freq,Fond,conti,met,mio,ConP,endo,Att,Bsx,Bdx,Qfist,Dfist,Urem,PGVI,QGVI,PcI,rpiI,raiI,rpmI,ramI,rpsI,rasI,rcI,rvI,accI,CrI,ATPI,CaI,NOEI,Util1I,Util2I);

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,984 Views)