NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

LabVIEW Job Openings

Active Participant
MattBradley

Job in Huntsville Alabama

Hey all,  note the location:  Huntsville Alabama.  If you aren't there, they aren't interested....  I am passing this opportunity along.

If you are interested, e-mail me your resume with the subject "LabVIEW jobs"  -- anything else and I probably won't see it.  I am also going to read this thread and eliminate anyone who posts their resume here.  E-MAIL IT!  And don't bother if you aren't close enough.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Location is Huntsville, AL (about an hour S. of Nashville).  We are open to a consultant or perm hire.  Contract rate in the 75 HR range (maybe a bit higher for 1099/C2C).   We need someone with good cross functional skills in electrical and software design with a strong mechanical aptitude.  The candidate must also be eager to learn and take instruction, work independently on assigned tasks, be comfortable meeting aggressive deadlines, have the ability to multitask, and have fun.  Primary skills are listed below. + Labview and Teststand experience – CLD certification recommended (CLAD is only a multiple choice exam)+ Must be able to read schematics and describe operation of functional blocks (will be tested)+ Knowledge of test fixture design and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues like alignment, probe contact, pneumatic leaks, and mechanical stress+ Familiar with basic test equipment such as power supply, multi-meter, frequency counter, signal generator, oscilloscope, DAQ, DIO, ADC, DAC, Mux
-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

Proven Zealot
muks
0 Kudos

Re: Job in Huntsville Alabama

If you are interested, e-mail me your resume with the subject "LabVIEW jobs"  -- anything else and I probably won't see it.  I am also going to read this thread and eliminate anyone who posts their resume here.  E-MAIL IT!  And don't bother if you aren't close enough.

Good one!!!kudos

Proven Zealot
muks
0 Kudos

Active Participant
MattBradley
0 Kudos

Thanks muks.  Read that over a couple of times... knew I was forgetting something. 

Yes,

mbradley@brad-tech.com

-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

Proven Zealot
muks
0 Kudos

No Probs as long as this thread is not flooded with resumes.

Active Participant PJS
Active Participant
PJS
0 Kudos

What is 'close' enough?  There are plenty of talented Wire heads there, what are you looking for that you cannot find there?

Paul <--Always Learning!!!
Philips Respironics.
sense and simplicity.
Browse my sample VIs?