NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

LabVIEW Job Openings

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MikeKuz
0 Kudos

I'm Looking to Hire a LabView Tutor

I'm a LabView novice, and I could use some help with a project on which I'm working.  At this time, I'm not looking to attend classroom instruction, nor am I interested in hiring someone to do the job for me.  I need to learn LabView, and I learn best by doing.  So what I am looking for is someone to help me through the learning process.  I need some general guidance on project architecture and design, along with help along the way on specific issues as they arise.  Basically, I'm looking for a tutor who...

• is experienced and well-versed in all aspects of LabView development
  • is proficient with the English language (written and verbal)
  • is comfortable working without a contract (this is to be an informal arrangement -- you help, I pay, and if we're both happy we continue working together)
  • is comfortable sending VIs back and forth via email as the project progresses
  • will be available during the first few weeks of November to dedicate some time to this (I don't care if this is a moonlighting job, but if I have a question I'll need a prompt response)

If you're interested, please send me a private message including the following:

• A copy of, or a link to, your resume
  • Your hourly rate
  • Your direct contact information (phone and email)
  • Some sample code that you've created (it doesn't matter what it does - I'm just interested in seeing your style)

Thanks!

Knight of NI
0 Kudos

Re: I'm Looking to Hire a LabView Tutor

Please post your request in the LabVIEW Job Openings board. Thanks.

Trusted Enthusiast
Norbert_B
0 Kudos

You can also ask your local NI sales representative if he can give you suggestions on tutors.

The only point i am not sure about: Working without contract seems odd to me.....

Norbert

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
Knight of NI
Knight of NI
Ben
0 Kudos

Norbert B wrote:

You can also ask your local NI sales representative if he can give you suggestions on tutors.

The only point i am not sure about: Working without contract seems odd to me.....

Norbert

Well that rules me out...

Spoiler

(as if the hourly rate wasn't enough :smileysurprised: ).

Ben

Ben Rayner
Who is NOT John Galt... yet... just building Rayner's Ridge
Scheduled to close on the new ridge next week!
MikeKuz
0 Kudos

Regarding the contract ... please don't misunderstand.  What I should have said is "working without a long-term contract."  I'm not guaranteeing employment here.  I need someone who understands that this job will have no stipulated minimum or maximum hours.  I don't have a problem with a contract stating scope, responsibilities, rate, payment terms, etc.  But if it's not working out (if either party is unhappy or feels the arrangement is unfair), then that party reserves the right to call it quits.

If you need credit references from me, just ask.

vish.solanki

I am developing and working past 4 years. undergone official traiing.

I can give you training from remote place over webcam.

4 -days: total LabVIEW-Basic 1 and basic 2 

Rate:$200

Regards

Active Participant
0 Kudos

MikeKuz wrote:

I'm a LabView novice, and I could use some help with a project on which I'm working.  At this time, I'm not looking to attend classroom instruction, nor am I interested in hiring someone to do the job for me.  I need to learn LabView, and I learn best by doing.  So what I am looking for is someone to help me through the learning process.  I need some general guidance on project architecture and design, along with help along the way on specific issues as they arise.  Basically, I'm looking for a tutor who...

• is experienced and well-versed in all aspects of LabView development
  • is proficient with the English language (written and verbal)
  • is comfortable working without a contract (this is to be an informal arrangement -- you help, I pay, and if we're both happy we continue working together)
  • is comfortable sending VIs back and forth via email as the project progresses
  • will be available during the first few weeks of November to dedicate some time to this (I don't care if this is a moonlighting job, but if I have a question I'll need a prompt response)

If you're interested, please send me a private message including the following:

• A copy of, or a link to, your resume
  • Your hourly rate
  • Your direct contact information (phone and email)
  • Some sample code that you've created (it doesn't matter what it does - I'm just interested in seeing your style)

Thanks!

How can I contact you in private ? I yet to see your e-mail address for this purpose. 

fahd saeed
0 Kudos

I am willing to give tuition to you on LabVIEW  my contact details are in my resume and i'll charge you $15 per hour for training

vish.solanki
0 Kudos

I am developing and working past 4 years. undergone official traiing. I can give you training from remote place over webcam.

4 -days: total LabVIEW-Basic 1 and basic 2 Rate:$200

My email: vish.solanki@gmail.com

Regards .

Trusted Enthusiast
Norbert_B

@ Everyone who is willing to offer support for Mike:

Please use the private message feature in this forum. You can click on Mike's nameplate to view his profile and there is a link "Send this user a private message".

You can read (if you got any) messages by pressing the small envelope icon on the right side of the Settings-bar.

Please do not post offerings stating postal addresses, email addresses or any other private information if you are not prepared to receive unwanted advertisement. You have to remember that this forum is public and anyone can get access to your data if you post it in this way.

hope this helps,

Norbert

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.