NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums
Maddy
0 Kudos

Freelance worker

Hey, I'm looking for someone who does freelance work to help with a small project involving incorporation of real time aspects. The project isn't too complicated and should be easy enough for anyone with experience. If interested, e-mail me with your rates and I'll make sure to give you a more detailed description of what is needed. Thanks.
Amir Latifi
0 Kudos

Re: Freelance worker

Hi!
I like help to you as free, I am working with LabView about 10 years and more than 30 project, can you describe me details of your projects?
jimlandowski
0 Kudos

Maddy wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for someone who does freelance work to help with a small project involving incorporation of real time aspects. The project isn't too complicated and should be easy enough for anyone with experience. If interested, e-mail me with your rates and I'll make sure to give you a more detailed description of what is needed. Thanks.

My rate is $60/hour.

Regards, Jim Landowski
Maddy
0 Kudos

Hey Jim. Please e-mail me at freereason33 at yahoo.com. $60 an hour isn't a problem as long as you can do the job I need in an efficient and timely matter.
jenilia.d@rediffmail.com
0 Kudos

Hi!
In future, if you can outsource your work to INDIA or Australia, i can have very good friends who are doing Lab View development since 2 Years. It will also economical for you as you want to pay in rupees instead of doller ( 50 Rupees = $1, 28 Rupees = A$1)

Jenilia D'souza
Canberra
Australia
Jenilia D'souza
steffener
0 Kudos

Maddy wrote:

Hello,
I would be interested in hearing more about your project and needs. My rates are $50/hour and I am in the NYC area. I have a background in biomedical engineering with LabView. Please feel free to contact me at:
jrs3 at njit.edu

Jason.
Jason Steffener, Ph.D.
sandeep506
0 Kudos

Hi ,
I am interested to work on that project.Can u mail me the details . U can contact me at bramhi@gmail.com
scicor_mtl
0 Kudos

Maddy wrote:

Hi Maddy,

I work with a company in Montreal called Scicor Inc. We specialize in development of custom instrumentation as well as laboratory automation. We have had experience working with Labview on numerous projects. I'd be interested in hearing more about your project. We can negotiate a rate once we both know what kind of work is involved!

Best,
Jason Golan
Scicor Inc.
maizaguirre
0 Kudos

Maddy,
My rates are @ $50.00/hr. you can email me at mizaguirre@rsmas.miami.edu
Miguel Angel Izaguirre
University of Miami
mizaguirre@rsmas.miami.edu
murthy