NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums
florinn
0 Kudos

Experienced LabVIEW developer and system integrator..

.. looking for a contract in north-eastern US or Canada.

If interested, would you please reply to my post.
Trusted Enthusiast
LV_Pro
0 Kudos

Re: Experienced LabVIEW developer and system integrator..

Good luck with your search, but please post this in the "developers looking" thread. See new entries here gets those of us that are looking for projects excited until we see what it is, and an employer will post here, not necessarily look here.

PM
Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer
Currently using LV 6.1-LabVIEW 2012, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

florinn
0 Kudos

The thread you mention is not easy to find, I wonder if employers know they have to look there..
adeccona
0 Kudos

I have a Labview Programmer position open, in Michigan. I can forward you the job description if you're interested, or let me know a way of contacting you.

Thank you
florinn
0 Kudos

Thanks. I am engaged right now.

adeccona
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. Please let me know if you know of anyone in the Michigan area who might be interested.
VIVEK GUPTA
0 Kudos

Experienced LabVIEW developer and system integrator..

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Vivek Gupta and I have done B-tech in Electrical Engineering from one of the reputed institutes of India - M.M.E.C, Mullana in 2004. I have been working with Trident Techlabs Pvt Limited. as a Sr. Design Engineer(Power Automation) . Presently I am working on  ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. I have total two years of experience in SCADA field.
Please give a look at my attached resume and please consider it if there are any opportunities.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
vivek Gupta
+919811897922

Reddy
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Hi

I completed my M.S in electronics engineering and working with GE in INDIA since June 2005. I have total 2 years of experience with LabVIEW and have the follwoing skills.

• Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of LabVIEW.
  • Familiarity with data acquisition concepts and hardware.
  • Ability to troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems at the module and equipment level.
  • Discipline and organization with respect to software maintenance and version management.
  • Ability to work both alone and with colleagues to solve problems and to weigh the merits of differing approaches
  • you can reach me at anilreddy128@yahoo.com

Thanks & Regards

Anil Punnam

Message Edited by Laura F. on 03-16-2007 09:20 AM

QualityG
    0 Kudos

Re: Looking for System Integrator using LABVIEW for a contract

Looking for a qualified System integrator working with LABVIEW  for a development project in Mississauga immedietly.

If interetsted contact me on this post.

Thanks,

Re: Looking for System Integrator using LABVIEW for a contract

QualityG, did you mean to post in a new thread? This thread is almost 7 years old and long, long dead.

Also, do you mean Mississauga, Ontario, CA? What are the citizenship requirements for a contractor? What kind of application are you developing? (vision, feedback control, robotics, semiconductor test, a medical device, a ferris wheel?) What level of expertise are you looking to hire (CLAD, CLD, CLA), or what is the expected hourly rate for a qualified integrator?