LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

design pulse oximetry using sensor nellcor with labview arduino (lifa)

helo everyone, i'm rai from indonesia  Would you like to help me ?

I have a design project  pulse oximeter lbased abview Arduino. I have some problem how to process the signals obtained from the sensor.?

how do I find the maximum and minimum peak values ​​to find the value of the ratio of the value that can be calculated with the formula spo2 = 110 - 25*R as shows up in the picture below?

rasio.PNG

I've been able to acquire data from the sensors using labview interface Arduino  as shown below.

data spo2..png

I've managed to acquisitions  data from the sensor spo2 use interface labview arduino as shown below

my program.PNG

thank you

Message 1 of 7
(9,630 Views)

Since you have LIFA working and are not asking about LIFA, you will probably get better answers in the LabVIEW forums for the question:  "how do I find the maximum and minimum peak values ​​to find the value of the ratio of the value that can be calculated with the formula spo2 = 110 - 25*R as shows up in the picture below?"

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(7,037 Views)

helo Nathan, i'm rai, nice to meet you. i have asked in LabVIEW forum but there are recomendation to ask here.

thank you for your information, i will try to ask again

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(7,037 Views)

If you are just asking about processing the data, the best place is to ask over there.  If you are having issues with the actual data collection using LIFA then you should ask here (but LIFA is outdated and has be superceded so there isn't all that much support for LIFA anymore).

While not related to your question, you should make sure you insert the Continuous Acquisitino Off VI after the while loop and before the Close.vi (assuming you are not getting any errors).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(7,037 Views)

thank you very much, Could I have your contact for  discussions

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(7,037 Views)

Getting support from the LabVIEW forums is going to be better than any support that I can give you (many LabVIEW experts browse the LabVIEW forum including those that work for National Instruments).

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(7,037 Views)

hello will design a pulse oximeter with arduino can you give some information about it 

how i provide connection arduino with sensor  

@rai.albiruni15 wrote:

helo everyone, i'm rai from indonesia  Would you like to help me ?

I have a design project  pulse oximeter lbased abview Arduino. I have some problem how to process the signals obtained from the sensor.?

how do I find the maximum and minimum peak values ​​to find the value of the ratio of the value that can be calculated with the formula spo2 = 110 - 25*R as shows up in the picture below?

rasio.PNG

I've been able to acquire data from the sensors using labview interface Arduino  as shown below.

data spo2..png

I've managed to acquisitions  data from the sensor spo2 use interface labview arduino as shown below

my program.PNG

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,958 Views)