LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Interface for Arduino-to-Arduino Wireless Communication via XBee

Hello everyone,

Currently I'm doing a final project for school involving Arduino-to-Arduino Wireless Communication, and I plan to use two XBee Series 1, and two Arduino Unos for this task.

How I plan to do this:

***********************************************************************************************

*LabVIEW Interface => Arduino Uno + XBee  -------------------  Arduino Uno + XBee    

*                                                 (left)                                               (right)                  

***********************************************************************************************

Here is a brief explanation of the system's operation:

1) The LabVIEW interface contains an ultrasonic sensor detecting an object's distance; if the distance is lower than a set value (condition 1), it will trigger a buzzer connecting to the left (the interface is working without any issue). Next, as the condition 1 is fulfilled, the left Arduino will send a command to the right Arduino via XBee to write two of the right Arduino's digital PINs, one is connecting to a buzzer and the other is connecting to a vibration motor, to HIGH to enabling those Pins.

So, how can I send a command or something similar from one Arduino to another?

Pic1.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,934 Views)