LabVIEW Cloud Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 400161 when running "List Contents of bucket.vi" on Linux RT x64

Hi,

I tried to run some examples, like List Contents of bucket.vi on a cRIO 903x but I get this error 400161:

Error.PNG

Same Vi works fine on Windows targets (i've AWS account with valid security keys).

Can u help me?

Thanks

Message was edited by: peter_smith

For future reference, I've attached the custom error code file.

Fabio M.
NI
Principal Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(8,376 Views)

Hi,

I've just managed to get a 9033 to reproduce your issue.

In the meantime, I just realized though, that the problem might be that custom error codes don't get displayed in your case (when running toolkit VIs on remote target).

The error code you see is:

<nierror code="400161">

<B>RequestTimeTooSkewed</B>

The difference between the request time and the server's time is too large.

</nierror>

If I'm correct, you can somehow set in your project to also deploy custom error code files to targets - but I still need to check this.

Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(8,163 Views)

Fine, this might explain the error. Let me check whenever I've some time.

Thanks

Fabio M.
NI
Principal Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(8,163 Views)

This is an error I have received using the AWS command line interface directly (outside of any NI product) when the clock on my machine wasn't set correctly.  If you haven't already, try setting the time on the 9033 and see if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Marshall Smith

Project Manager

LV Cloud Software

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(8,163 Views)

i changed time in sbrio 9633 as in my pc but still i am getting the same error. can you tell me any solution for that. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(7,406 Views)

I have also seen this error, but setting the correct time on my cRIO cleared the problem.  I don't think the sbRIO 9633 has a battery backup, so, if you cycle power, it will reset the time.  Are you cycling the power after setting the time?

Message 6 of 7
(7,242 Views)

Hi Chuck,

I wanted to check in with you to see if you were able to resolve the errors.  Did you get it cleared up?  If so, what did you have to do?

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,913 Views)