From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Kudos
sandyy

Short Cut for VI Analyzer

Any idea that has not received any kudos within a year after posting will be automatically declined. 

Short cut for VI Analyzer makes more handy ?

Cnt + shift + Q - Something like that 🙂

3 Comments
KathrynB

I was quite surprised to see that this is indeed missing from the list of things you can assign a shortcut to automatically. Maybe, as the lack of any previous comments implies, rather than a permanent shortcut the analyser should be made available via the Tools>Options>Menu Shortcuts, then if users wish to they can set up a shortcut (as I have done with the Distributed System Manager on my system)

tst
Knight of NI Knight of NI
Knight of NI

Presumably you can't select it as a shortcut because it's a VI added to the menu rather than a built-in option. It might be possible that you this just isn't exposed the UI, but you could do it by configuring it directly in the LabVIEW.ini file. I never played with menu shortcuts, so I never checked.

If you really want a quick solution, your best bet is probably to create a Quick Drop shortcut, which you can use to call the relevant VI from the <LabVIEW>\Project folder.

Status changed to: Declined

Any idea that has not received any kudos within a year after posting will be automatically declined.