LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kant84

Passing an array to Set Menu Item Info

To set 5 menu item infos, we have to set one by one, or using an array passing through a for loop...

Nouveau Image bitmap.JPG

Why not passing directly an array to this function ?

Copie de Nouveau Image bitmap.JPG

5 Comments
G-Money
NI Employee (retired)

This has no bearing on if the idea will get made or not but I am just curious....how often do you use the Set Menu Item Info VI? I have personally used it in many applications but I was curious how many others in the community love it's functionality as well as me. Great idea btw!

dthor
Active Participant

Seems like a good idea to me. Even though I never use custom menus Smiley Very Happy    Perhaps I should start...

Mark_Yedinak
Trusted Enthusiast

I have used it quite a bit but I generally am doing it on single items.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
Chivo

tengo una duda hacerca de uno de sus Sofwares, estudio ing en mecatronica y uso varios de sus sofwares que nos proporciona la escuela, pero en el Labview uso el 8.5 pero usaremos la tarjeta 8006 y necesito una libreria NiDAQmxbase, y la consegui pero solo para 64 bits, y mi maquina es de 32 quisiera saber si existe esa libreria para 32 bits ya que necesito la libreria porque trabajare con ella y poes por el momento no la tengo, ojala respondan mi pregunta y me hagan saber si existe la libreria para 32 bit's! Gracias

RavensFan
Knight of NI

Translation:

I have a question one of hacerca Software, studying in mechatronics and use more of its software that provides the school, but the use Labview 8.5 but we will use the 8006 card and I need a library NiDAQmxbase, and got but only for 64 bits, and my machine is 32 would like to know if this library for 32 bit and I need the library because it will work with and poetry by the time I have not, hopefully answer my question and let me know if there is a library for 32 bit's! Thanks

This question does not belong here.  This forum is for new ideas on how to improve LabVIEW.

You need to post your question in English to the LabVIEW board, or in Spanish to the Spanish board.