LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Kudos
RoyA

Idea exchange enhancements

Sorry if this is a duplicate.  I though I posted this a couple of days ago, but it hasn't appeared.

These are suggestions for this site:

Add a label: "Ideas Exchange Enhancements"

Put "Previous" and "Next" at the top of the page as well as the bottom.  Better yet allow us to go to the first, last, or particular pages like other forums (ex:   << 1 2 3... >>).  Put this interface at top and bottom.

In advanced search give the option to go to the PAGE the idea appears on rather than the idea itself.  Currently if I search for a particular date (the last time I looked at ideas) I get a list of ideas for that date.  If I click on an idea I go to the idea itself and any posted comments.  There doesn't seem to be a way to get to that day's page of ideas short of starting at the first and clicking on "Next" over and over.

3 Comments
JackDunaway
Trusted Enthusiast

You did post it on July 28th, but this is an idea forum for LabVIEW, not an idea forum for ideas about an idea forum. It must have gotten deleted because it was not posted in the correct forum. Your idea should be posted in that hyperlink. But your ideas are already posted there, so just go there and say "Yeah! What They Said!"

Well, since this comment will probably self-destruct in a few minutes after being nuked by Laura, signing off...

Message Edited by mechelecengr on 07-31-2009 04:26 PM
tst
Knight of NI Knight of NI
Knight of NI

Actually, Laura just moved your thread here. She should probably have sent you an email.

Anyway, as was said, these sentiments were already voiced in the other thread.

Status changed to: Declined