LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ouadji

Compound arithmetic / boolean functions ===> replace

Any idea that has received less than 4 kudos within 4 years after posting will be automatically declined.

Compound Arithmetic ....

if  (boolean fuctions AND / OR / XOR)  &&  (Replace)

then   Boolean Palette .... (not Numeric Palette)

m                   original5.png

5 Comments
tst
Knight of NI Knight of NI
Knight of NI

You really should search first:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/Replacing-Arithmetic-or-Boolean-operator-with-Compound...

Also, using pictures is great, but you should explain in detail what the problem is and what you actually propose.

The idea that tst shows is not the same as this one. This one relates to the palette shortcut which appears in the right-click menu. Not that the words or pictures makes this particularly clear.
X.
Trusted Enthusiast
Trusted Enthusiast

It is similar (though limited to Booleans and the Replace submenu) to this recent suggestion dealing with contextual menu options.

tst
Knight of NI Knight of NI
Knight of NI
Now I see. I don't think I ever tried to replace a compound arithmetic node with something else, as they can basically do almost everything that the other boolean primitives do and I find them easier to use.

Status changed to: Declined

Any idea that has received less than 4 kudos within 4 years after posting will be automatically declined.