LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ghislain_B

Being able to move an image within a "Image Display"

Any idea that has received less than 7 kudos within 7 years after posting will be automatically declined.

Hi,

In "Image Displays", Images are locked in the center position when the area is bigger than the image. Could we have more control onver their position ?

This feature would be useful for those who need to show images with different sizes in the same "Image Display" (not simultaneously).

I guess a new ImaqImage property like "center position" or "top left corner position" or "alignment" would be enough ?

Thanks

Ghislain

ExpleNI-1.PNG -> ExpleNI-2.PNG

2 Comments
hjwshw

I would find this feature very useful right now - I'm programmatically saving and loading Front Panel layouts, which works fine for all controls *except* the Image DIsplays. I arrange the FP by hand then run a "Save FP" VI. When I rearrange by hand I often need to change the size of both the "Image frame" and the Image within it. Only being able to programmatically set the image frame's size is a seemingly unnecessary obstacle.

Darren
Proven Zealot
Status changed to: Declined

Any idea that has received less than 7 kudos within 7 years after posting will be automatically declined.