From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EvenDeejay

Add scroll function to font settings dialog box

Any idea that has received less than 8 kudos within 8 years after posting will be automatically declined.

Hi,

As you all know, there a many different font styles in LabVIEW. In the Font Settings Dialog I can select a text style and view it in the text indicator that says "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog". That nice and all, but If I want to check out a new style I have to click in the Font control and select a new style. It takes a very long time to view just a few styles. 

My suggestion is to enble the mouse wheel or "up" and "down" keys on the keyboard to scroll through the list of font styles, instead of using the mouse and click on the Font control. Not the biggest Idea, but it makes LabVIEW more userfriendlySmiley Happy

Font.PNG 

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
1 Comment
Darren
Proven Zealot
Status changed to: Declined

Any idea that has received less than 8 kudos within 8 years after posting will be automatically declined.