NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

LabVIEW FPGA Idea Exchange

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
The NI Idea Exchange is a product feedback forum where NI R&D and users work together to submit ideas, collaborate on their development, and vote for the ones they like best. View all of the NI Idea Exchanges to post an idea or add your opinion on an existing one today!
--thatguy

Configure Memory / FIFOs from Outside FPGA Target Scope

by Member --thatguy on ‎06-30-2010 10:01 PM

I do a lot of debugging by simply running my LVFPGA code in traditional labview test benches.  Its kind of a pain to have to open up an FPGA scoped version of my vis just to configure the memory elements or just to view the length/data types.

17857iA97F5936BD2AC9A3

About LabVIEW FPGA Idea Exchange

Have a LabVIEW FPGA Idea?

1. Does your idea apply to LabVIEW in general? Get the best feedback by posting it on the original LabVIEW Idea Exchange.
  2. Browse by label or search in the LabVIEW FPGA Idea Exchange to see if your idea has previously been submitted. If your idea exists be sure to vote for the idea by giving it kudos to indicate your approval!
  3. If your idea has not been submitted click New Idea to submit a product idea to the LabVIEW FPGA Idea Exchange. Be sure to submit a separate post for each idea.
  4. Watch as the community gives your idea kudos and adds their input.
  5. As NI R&D considers the idea, they will change the idea status.
  6. Give kudos to other ideas that you would like to see in a future version of LabVIEW FPGA!
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors