LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lm3s8962 run problem

look at the following link Realize a test without any problem, there is an observation, if you run the program on the LM3S8962 and computer work while a little slow

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-29380

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 23
(2,937 Views)

Hi @tom,

I wrote about my problem related to LM3S8962 evaluation board many times. I have a same problem still. I have tried many times. But the result is same. The program which I download to the board halts suddenly. I realised that there is no company as Luminary Micro. You always mention about Luminary Micro. Texas Instrument bought the Luminary Micro company. There is a TI logo on my LM3s8962 chip. I realised that your board have Luminary Micro's logo. Is it my problem? Please let me know!

Kind Regards

gaziunal

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 23
(2,866 Views)

hello when we acquired this microcontroller tube problems downloading programs initially concerned with examples of Labview and esra the same, then develop examples was returning from the beginning destined placing my card and since then I download, you're right Taexas Instruments Company to Luminary bought my card in the acquired Mouser electronics is one of the dealers is supported by TI

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 23
(2,822 Views)