cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebServer on sbRIO

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey Guys,

I am trying to make a webserver application on an NI 9636 sbRIO. I think I have all the necessary software installed on the target.

I have built the webserver Build Specification and I can see the deployed webserver under the "Deployed Web Services" option of the NI Web based Configuration & Monitoring tool (screenshot attached).

I attached a demo project, which has the sbRIO target with a "static" folder (this includes index.html), and the webserver Build Specification. The deployed webserver is shown in the attached screenshot. When I try to open 192.168.1.180/RIO_WebService/static/index.html, I get error 404.

Do you have any suggestions why I cannot open the index.html page?

I almost forgot: With the exact same configuration steps, I can deploy and reach the webserver on a desktop pc without any problems.

I hope I made it clear what the problem is. I you need any further information, please ask!

Thanks in advance,

Norbert

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,834 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author asdf_1234

Hi Norbert and welcome to NI Forums!

Did you try to access it using the port configued in the Web Application Server? So in your case, 192.168.1.180:8080/RIO_WebService/static/index.html or something similar.

The web service setup looks good to me.

Kind regards:

Andrew Valko

NI Hungary

Andrew Valko
National Instruments Hungary
Message 2 of 3
(6,807 Views)

Hey Andris,

Thanks, that was the catch 🙂

Have a nice day,

Norbert