From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Electrical Power Toolkit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP System Info.lvclass not found

Hello;

I'm developing an application using the Electrical Power Suite. I use a old PC with labVIEW 2014 and EPS 2014 and I develop my application.

Now, I'm using another computer. I have installed labVIEw 2014 and EPS 2014 in this new computer but, when I open the labVIEW project (which I develop in the other computer) I always have a dialog box to find the EP System Info.lvclass and some functionality of my application are not working correctly.

Is there any way to "compile" or to tell labview where to find the file?

Thanks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
<script type="text/javascript" async src="//cdn.youracclaim.com/assets/utilities/embed.js"></script>
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,021 Views)

You could try a Mass Compile.

Andrew T.
"His job is to shed light, and not to master" - Robert Hunter
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,801 Views)

hi,

I am new to electrical power suite. I have to generate events (sag,swell,interruption). This event tool is there in electrical power suite. This event tool contains lot of input.One of the input is system info in and one of the output is system info out.I don't know how to use these input and output.If i want to use system info in one instruction will come " System info in require basic configuration of the system use initialize vi for basic configuration". This initialize vi tool contains voltage,sample per rate,wiring etc..Then how can i combine these event tool and initialize vi tool in electrical power suite.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,820 Views)
I am new to electrical power suite. I have to generate events (sag,swell,interruption). This event tool is there in electrical power suite. This event tool contains lot of input.One of the input is system info in and one of the output is system info out.I don't know how to use these input and output.If i want to use system info in one instruction will come " System info in require basic configuration of the system use initialize vi for basic configuration". This initialize vi tool contains voltage,sample per rate,wiring etc..Then how can i combine these event tool and initialize vi tool in electrical power suite.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,820 Views)

Hi,

Electrical Power Suite is used for detecting the events (dip, swell, interruption) from the input voltage signals, not generating event signals.

You could refer to the examples for how to use the EPS VIs. And you could search the example from Example Finder.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,817 Views)