Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation help

Solved!
Go to Solution
Highlighted

installation help

I have installed LABView 2013 version.Apart from that i need to use the VISA function for serial communication.What else do i need to install..?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (1,071 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: installation help

Hi Archit,  Did You Installed Device Drivers with labview 2013?   Regards, Krish.

Venugopal
Message 2 of 7 (526 Views)

@Krish : yes i have installed device drivers... But the problem is when i create a program using visa resource name nothing is indicated ( ie com1/com2) in it..i only see refresh button.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (526 Views)
0 Kudos
Solution
‎06-06-2015 01:02 AM

Hi Archit,  There are few things to consider 1. Check your com poprt displayed in Ni max. 2. Check in your control panel>>Programs whether Visa shared components is installed. 3. Version of the Device Drivers Should be same as the labview Version.                 (or) Simply re-installing labview and its Device Drivers May Solve Your Problem. But, Before Doing that Backup Your Work.  Thanks&Regards, Krish.

Venugopal
Message 4 of 7 (526 Views)

Thanks krish..Problem is solved...Appreciate your help..Thanks again..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (526 Views)
0 Kudos

Sir I m a final year b.tech student from electrical and electronics branch. Currently I m working over my b.tech project which is pencil sorting using LabVIEW...can anyone plz help me in interfacing DSLR or other high resolutions camera using LabVIEW ....help me plzz

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (344 Views)
0 Kudos

Hi mkswain421,                          

You can go with Basler ace GigE Camera. It may comes with better resolution for your requirements.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (235 Views)
0 Kudos