LabVIEW Developers Seeking Employment

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
alecjcook
0 Kudos

LabVIEW Developer

Hi,

I have been programming large scale LabVIEW applications for 3 years. I have over 5 years application programming with graphical languages and 10 years programming experience in total. I am currently only CLAD certified, but moving my qualifications on quickly. I am looking for a position anywhere in the world (single and willing to locate) from someone who needs the skills of a dedicated LabVIEW Application Programmer.

Please attach your email address to this forum for a copy of my CV. Employers and agents welcome.

Many thanks, Alec

alecjcook
0 Kudos

Re: LabVIEW Developer

May I add as a side note I am currently based in the UK, in the North West (no prospects for a LabVIEW engineer up here i'm afraid!)
SILIXA

Hi,

Can you please have a look at

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=JobPost&thread.id=2467 

and let me know if you are interested?

Thanks.

AAA TL Support
0 Kudos

We are a systems intergrator long time partner of National Instruments currently seeking engineers.  Please send your resume to info@teclution.com
labview30308
0 Kudos

I have a contract position in the Michigan area. Please email me your resume at pedmond@visionit.com along with your hourly rate.

LabYRINTH
0 Kudos

Really keen to hear from you. Please email recruitment@austinconsultants.co.uk

Thanks!

Larry Noble
0 Kudos

Hi Alec,

Could you please forward a copy of your CV if you are still looking for a position? Parker Hannifin is looking for a LabVIEW expert in one of our divisions located in the UK. We are looking for a self-starter that can provide us an application for a touch-screen user interface for a complicated medical device. Would be nice to have someone with FPGA experience and someone that could help us select the appropriate architecture for our embedded software. Thanks!

Larry

larry.noble@parker.com