NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

LabVIEW Developers Seeking Employment

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Bharath_Chandra

Entry Level LabView Developer seeking Employment

Hi,

I am searching for Entry Level Labview Developer job . I live in Michigan. My back ground is Electronics and Communication Engineering in my Under Graduation and Electrical Engineering in my Graduation. I'll be available  to work from June 2012. Let me know if  there any job Opportunities for a fresher or else if any body know about any links or websites just reply me here. 

Thank you.

LauraHW
0 Kudos

Re: Entry Level LabView Developer seeking Employment

Dear Bharath,

I have a role in the UK that may be of interest to you. If you would consider working in England, please email me at l.hannawhite@cedarscott.com.

Kind regards,

Laura

Active Participant
crelf
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath - please take a look at this position: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Job-Openings/V-I-Engineering-Inc-has-immediate-needs-for-Systems-Eng...

Copyright © 2004-2014 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
Rdawg
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

If you'd like to stay closer to the Michigan area, I'd recommend having a look at our immediate opening in the Toronto area:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Job-Openings/Full-time-LabVIEW-programmer-needed-to-join-our-systems...

Cheers

~Rishi L

Business Development Mgr

Enable Engineering

HRGk
0 Kudos

I am looking for a full time LabVIEW Developer.  It's a new position.  RedViking’s history is grounded in decades of highly engineered automation, controls and information systems. We are in Plymouth,  Michigan although we are also willing to hire this person in Texas.  Please send your resume to me at Astefos@redvikingeng.com

I look forward to hearing from you.