NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums
Member ats
ats
0 Kudos

Certified LabVIEW Architect with 15+ years of experience seeking Consulting/Part-time/Freelance work in San Francisco Bay Area

Hi All,

I am looking for LabVIEW projects to do.  My professional experience includes: Designing of both large and small software solutions, Test Automation, Machine Control, Data Acquisition, Image Acquisition/Processing, Data Management, and Object Oriented Design and Programming (LVOOP).

Thank You.

RFT_biocoal
0 Kudos

Re: Certified LabVIEW Architect with 15+ years of experience seeking Consulting/Part-time/Freelance work in San Francisco Bay Area

I have a need for a good labview programmer, we are a biomass processing company in ALbany CA.

Call me if you are interested 

650 888 6789

m.wechsler@renewablefueltech.com

Jim of Santa Rosa
0 Kudos

Re: Certified LabVIEW Architect with 15+ years of experience seeking Consulting/Part-time/Freelance work in San Francisco Bay Area

How would someone contact you?

Member ats
ats
0 Kudos

you can call me or send me an email.

Thanks,

Rob McDonald

(209) 985-6241

rob.mcdonald@yahoo.com

Dr._Milan
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a need for a part-time Labview programmer.

My company is based in Menlo Park.

Please contact me, milan at neurosyntec.com

Thanks.