LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transmitting and receiving a text using USRP-RIO

HELLO,

I created a code in labview comms that sending a text,my question is how using USRP-RIO for transmitting the text and receiving it,in another word how to compile this code ?

thanks a lot,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,444 Views)

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here. Are you using LabVIEW Comms to transmit and receive data on your device? What type of data are you transmitting? Where are you running into issues with the code you have created so far? What device in particular are you using? Have you tried running example code? If so, how did it fail?

Please provide as much information as possible so I can further assist you!

Thanks,

Sunayna R.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,411 Views)
thank you for your reply,

my question is that :is the using of USRP-rio similar to normal USRP for examble[USRP-2930] i mean the configration is it similar there is no particular signal to transmit and receive i want only know how to use USRP-RIP to transmit and receive asignal ,note that i used USRP-2930 before and knowe how to use it fot transmit and receive awave form.
thank you very much,
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,384 Views)

Hi,

Do you have the NI USRP RIO driver installed? I ask because the driver provides a Simple Streaming sample project that is a great starting point for using a USRP-RIO. There are several host VIs that include Rx, Tx, and one that does both. These should get you up and running, and if you want to edit the FPGA code, you should be able to as well. Additional information about this project can be found here: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/52119/en.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Sunayna

Sunayna R.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,379 Views)