From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in dependency

Hello, I am using USRP 2932 and recently wanted to use Labview communication suite 2. I have evaluation version for now. I open one of examples provided here and get too many errors. I attached the picture including all errors. I really appreciate any hints.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,401 Views)

Hi Ferdoon,

This isn't a built in LabVIEW Communications example, where did you get the example from? Is it possible to post there?

Cheers,

Michael

Michael Bilyk
Former NI Software Engineer (IT)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,356 Views)

It looks like the example you opened may have been written for an older version of the USRP driver or LabVIEW Communications. Unfortunately, the error wire was placed incorrectly in one of those earlier versions. When you open the code with the latest drivers installed, the error wires break because they have moved position. The good news is that for this specific issue, you just need to re-wire the error clusters.

There might also be VIs that no longer exist going from Comms 1.1 to 2.0. It is likely that the functionality is still there, but the VI may have changed name, palette, or front panel connections.

Dale S.
RF Systems Engineer - NI
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,349 Views)

HI, Thank you all for your response. You are wright. The wiring error was solved just by deleting them but the dependency error was for drivers. I reinstall my windows and it has been disappeared.

Message 4 of 4
(3,345 Views)