LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MT LDPC compliancy

Is the MT LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) Encoding node compliant with IRIG Standard 106-15 (Appendix R)? Does that apply to the other MT LDPC nodes too?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,323 Views)

Adding a link to the IRIG Standard 106-15, Appendix R:     http://www.irig106.org/docs/106-15/appendixR.pdf   to help explain my original question.

I would like to use the LDPC Encoding/Decoding functions in the LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite to generate and decode LDPC Codes for telemetry systems if they are IRIG 106-15 compliant. Can't find any technical literature or white papers on the LabVIEW Communication Nodes (other than the general discriptions) to confirm this. Hopefully someone in the community will know this.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,254 Views)

Hello ETTC-SWE,

I wanted to let you know that I have been looking into this and working with our R&D department.

I will submit another reply once we have an answer.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,187 Views)

Hello ETTC-SWE,

I have spoken with our R&D group, and we have reviewed the IRIG 106-15 standard and our specification for the NI Modulation Toolkit. We have not done any explicit testing for the MT LDPC codes for the IRIG standard but it looks like it should work.

The best resource I can point you to is our Modulation toolkit documentation on LDPC. This can be found in Start»All Programs»National Instruments»Modulation Toolkit»Modulation Toolkit Documentation. The help page is under Communication System Fundamentals » Encoding » Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) Encoding.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,097 Views)