LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview communications 2.0 lvanlys.dll

Hi everybody,

I am a student of the university of Antwerp.
A week ago I installed labview communications 2.0 but everytime I use some mathematical function or a generator I get an error, Could not load lvanlys.dll. I searched in de forum but the solutions they give there doesn't work for me.
The specs of my computer:
processor: AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD radion R5 graphics 2.00GHz
RAM: 8GB
windows 10 64bits and x64 processor
I hope someone can help me.

kind regards,

Kevin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,802 Views)

Did you try to repair the installation?

Are you using any unusual security software?

What other NI software have you installed?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,753 Views)

I already try to repair the installation but the error stays.

When I installed it, my antivirus and firewall were off the third time.

Labview communications 2.0 is the only software of NI I have installed.

Could it be that my processor is not compatible with the software?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,744 Views)

I doubt it is the CPU. Nothing special about it.

I meant security software while trying to run, not during install. Maybe a false positive detection blocks access to the dll.

Can you find the file lvanlys.dll on your drive? What's the location and size, etc.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,736 Views)

I also thought that the security software blocks the access but when I turned everything off, the error doesn't disappear.

The lvanlys.dll is on my drive. There are 2 locations where it is. The first path is C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW Comms 2.0\Win64.

The size is about 1590kB

The second path is C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2014

The size is about 1192kB

Perhaps one of them is wrong

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,720 Views)

I am experiencing the exact same problem.  I cannot get any LabVIEW 2016 64-bit executables to run on my Asus X555YA laptop which has an AMD A8  Quad Core CPU.  The error message is attached.  Here is what I tried to resolve this, but nothing worked:

1) Uninstall everything NI related

2) Reboot

3) Install LabVIEW Runtime Engine 2016 64-bit

4) Reboot

Then I repeated the same process above, except I deleted all the NI and LabVIEW related registry keys, and C:\Program Files\National Instruments, and C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments.

Then I did a clean installation of Windows 7 Pro 64-bit en-us, installed the Runtime engine.  Even this did not work!  Never seen anything like this before in my 20 years of working with LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,406 Views)

KevinV, you appear to be using a computer that does not meet the LabVIEW Communications 2.0 system requirements. Windows 10 is currently not supported in LabVIEW Communications. Please try installing on a supported operating system per the readme and let us know what you find. 

Richard, I would post that issue, while similar, to the LabVIEW forum rather than the LabVIEW Communications forum. As the two are different IDEs, you may yield better results from the users on the LabVIEW forums. 

Ben C.

RF Systems Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,383 Views)