LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview communication suite diagram tutorial

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, I am working with usrp 2932 and labview communication software. There are several tutorial and lab manual regarding working with which all use pre-designed example. I really need to know the diagram rather than just working with panel. Is there ant tutorial for that? So I learn each of those boxes.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,363 Views)

I may have misread this question, but it looks like you just need to push the "Diagram" button. Or are you asking whether there is some kind of tutorial to teach you what each function does? In general, each tutorial shows off how to do some specific function or set of functions. There should be notation within the Diagram that shows how the example works. You can also press ctrl+H to open the context help menu. When you hover over functions you should be able to see a short blurb on what the function does.

I hope this helps.

Michael

Michael Bilyk
Former NI Software Engineer (IT)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,346 Views)

I want a tutorial that explain each function and the logic behind each diagram. I guess I should use the example.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,341 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ferdoon

The examples should do a pretty good job of explaining themselves. You can also look at the Learn tab in the same place you find examples. The workbooks can provide some further context as well.

If you have any specific questions about certain functions and are unable to find the answer in the manual, post any questions you have on the forum.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael Bilyk
Former NI Software Engineer (IT)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,307 Views)