LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment warning in dependency

I'm trying to run Learning->Getting started->Overview of the FPGA design flow->Algorithm Design and testing.

Straight out of the box I choose to compile and run Testbench OFDM Flt.gvi. It starts running, but does not produce any results.

In the errors and warnings both OFDM Rx Flt.gmrd an OFDM Tx Flt solution.gmrd gives the message "Deployment warning in dependency".

Checking the errors/warnings for the mentioned multirate diagrams there are repeated occurences of "Compile target does not support one or more data types on this node. Type: ComplexDouble / Double"

The target is the host computer.

Anyone knows how to remedy this?

It is also worth mentioning that I had to change the language on my computer from Norwegian to English for the "OFDM Tx Flt solution.grmd" file to load... probably to do with comma vs period as decimal separator.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,869 Views)

Hi Henningldsoe,

Thanks for your question.

Please could you provide a link to the 'Learning>Getting started ' link you are referring to? Also, which hardware/software are you using?

Regards,

Tom

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,818 Views)

It is the tutorials in Communications System Design Suite 2.0.

For this example I was just using an ordinary Laptop. Windows 7/64 bit/Intel Core i5-3230M.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,797 Views)

The learning projects/examples will have a workbook file (.wbx extension). This is like a readme text file that contains some steps that you must complete in order for the learning example to work.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,775 Views)