LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuesday, August 30th is our next meeting. Call for presentations

My SQL topic definitely doesn't count as new, since I presented it at NIWeek (and there is a recording of it available here https://lavag.org/topic/19732-niweek-2016-videos/ ).

I'm happy to present it again (I'll probably add some additional topics for the benefit of advanced users), but also happy to defer if there are other topics people are more interested in!

Craig H. | CLA CTA CLED | Applications Engineer | NI Employee 2012-2023
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(2,023 Views)

And your's is one of the ones I missed and wouldn't mind seeing. But since Fab already announced your presentation, I also think it would be bad form to retract it.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(2,023 Views)

Going from number of likes, I will be presenting the DQMH Decisions Behind the Design.

To make it not more of the same, I will skip the NI QMH intro, I think I can assume everybody in this group is already familiar with that part. I will give the other demos and I will focus on leaving more time for questions about why we did certain things the way we did.

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(2,023 Views)

Details are out: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-48595

To address concerns of having the same presentation again, please post any questions here you would like for Crain and/or I to address during our presentations or come prepared with them to the meeting.

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(2,023 Views)